POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Limbo : Re: Limbo Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Limbo
From: Stephen
Date: 21 Sep 2012 12:31:49
Message: <505c9675$1@news.povray.org>
On 21/09/2012 4:49 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> What's the point of having a job you actually enjoy if you have to be
> miserable the rest of the time?

Move away from your mother, pay the rent, have somewhere you can take
your next girl friend to, be as one with everyone else.
If you were promised an easy life then when you die kick St Peter or
whoever in the goolies. He/she/it lied.
We all have to do things that we don't particularly like to survive.

--
Regards
     Stephen