POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Limbo : Re: Limbo Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Limbo
From: scott
Date: 21 Sep 2012 10:48:47
Message: <505c7e4f$1@news.povray.org>
> Unless a "sweet" wine simply means one that is sweetER than the others?

Now that would just be silly to call a wine that is sweeter than others
a "sweet wine". I wonder what they'll come up with next, "fast" cars for
cars than are simply just faster than others, but are nothing like fast
jets or spaceships.

> Well, if they already know who they want for the job, then I didn't
> stand a chance in the first place. :-P

The whole point is that you make it so you are the one they know they
want for the job, then nobody else stands a chance :-)

> No. Because living in the best city in the country is more important to
> me than which soul-crushing, monotonous waste of my life I get paid for.
> :-P
>
> Life is all about priorities, after all...

What if there was a job that you actually enjoyed that required you to
move outside of roundabout-city?