POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Eye Candy : Re: Eye Candy Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eye Candy
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 20 Sep 2012 16:28:50
Message: <505b7c82$1@news.povray.org>
On 20/09/2012 06:59 PM, nemesis wrote:
> The sky is a blurry foggy mess in urban centers.  You gotta go to the fields to
> enjoy it, specially on moonless nights.

One time I drove to a tiny village. Google informs me it's about 7 miles
outside Milton Keynes. It was a dark October night. I went outside,
about 11pm. I didn't see more than about 5 stars, but I did see that one
entire side of the sky was a different colour. I believe they call it
the "sodium D-line"...