POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Limbo : Re: Limbo Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:26:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Limbo
From: Stephen
Date: 20 Sep 2012 14:14:16
Message: <505b5cf8@news.povray.org>
On 20/09/2012 10:19 AM, scott wrote:

>> Also, like I said, at the point where you apply, you usually have /no
>> idea/ who the company is. You just know who the recruitment agency is.
>> It's kind of hard to research a company when you don't know who they are.
>
> You call the recruitment agency and ask then.

But they won't tell you in case you go direct or mention it to another
agency. And that's the truth.
Occasionally I will be told who the client is but that is because either
I've made a good guess or I've known the recruiter for years.
The thing is that you don't want to be put in for the same job by two
different agencies. That way the client will discount both applications.

--
Regards
     Stephen