POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Spam : Re: Spam Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spam
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 20 Sep 2012 10:11:08
Message: <505b23fc$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/19/2012 9:30 AM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> Thank you for requesting a FREE CV review from Total-CVs. I have given
> your CV a thorough appraisal. Please find the results set out below.

... rest of spam trashed ...

Well, at least it wasn't:

> Hey, job seeker! I saw your resume on [job seeker website] We have a great new
opportunity and you can work at home! The requirements are:

> + You have a pulse
> + You know how to push a button
> + Email skills and a rudimentary understanding of the English language is a plus
>
> If you have these you can earn /up to/ $3000* per month Oo
>
> * Actual salary may vary based on market conditions and total monthly sales.

First, they don't even have the common decency to actually look at my
resume. If they did, they'd know instantly that I would not be
interested in that line of work. Why would I work for someone that
already doesn't respect who I am?

Second. That's like .... half my base salary!

--
~Mike