POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Limbo : Re: Limbo Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:33:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Limbo
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 19 Sep 2012 05:29:30
Message: <5059907a$1@news.povray.org>
On 17/09/2012 04:52 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> You've got a severance package, don't wait for it to run out.  Start now
> and don't give up.

Now? I started several weeks ago. :-P (I've already been to 2 interviews
this summer, remember? That equals my previous record of 2 interviews
this human lifetime...)

> If I break a leg or am in an auto accident, I'm pretty much screwed.

Uh, yeah. It must be great living in a country where if you have a
health problem but you're not rich enough to pay a doctor, they just
leave you to die... (What is this, the 5th century or something?!)