POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Piles of things (with Bullet Physics Playground) : Re: Piles of things (with Bullet Physics Playground) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Piles of things (with Bullet Physics Playground)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 Sep 2012 03:20:02
Message: <505820a2@news.povray.org>
To Robert:
I think that is the case indeed. Poser Physics uses Ball, Box, and
Capsule (a cylinder with rounded ends), and Ragdoll as collision
objects. While I couple each mesh to one of the collision objects, it
seems that the mesh has to be exactly conform, so no initial transform
to it should be done, or that is what I guess presently.

To Sam:
No, there is no padding setting.
My meshes are /pure/ meshes; however see my answer to Robert.
There is no sleeping option available.

I want to do the same with only collision objects and see what happens
but I believe that there is a serious constrain on Poser Physics... :-(

Thomas