POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Black Mesa : Re: Black Mesa Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Black Mesa
From: Darren New
Date: 15 Sep 2012 19:15:46
Message: <50550c22@news.povray.org>
On 9/15/2012 13:57, Warp wrote:
> More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mesa_%28video_game%29

And BTW, it's released, and donation-ware.

http://release.blackmesasource.com/

Check out the "download now" torrent bit. I haven't installed it, but I'm
told by those who do that you basically run the installer and you're good to
go, without having to worry about whether you already have Steam or any
other games with the same engine or anything like that.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "They're the 1-800-#-GORILA of the telecom business."