POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I wonder why : Re: I wonder why Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I wonder why
From: scott
Date: 13 Sep 2012 03:24:05
Message: <50518a15$1@news.povray.org>
>> You were lucky, or the IT industry-RH changed to better practices a lot
>> from 17 years ago.
>> I never got feedback about good focus on CV for a customer by that time,
>> but many liars, yes, and from different companies, big & small.
>
> Some recruiters will do that. Expand this, mention that etc.
> But I admit I've never had one on the phone for an hour.

Admittedly this was for an engineering job and not IT, maybe the number
of candidates is much higher in IT so the recruiters needn't spend as
much effort to find someone. I got the distinct impression from both the
recruiter and the employer that they really didn't have many other
suitable applicants.