POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Amethyst Ring : Amethyst Ring Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:22:39 EDT (-0400)
  Amethyst Ring
From: James Holsenback
Date: 12 Sep 2012 19:49:03
Message: <50511f6f@news.povray.org>
Just playing around with photons. I couldn't get the light angle to show
photons from the stone, when I did the gold just didn't look right
(angle too low). The stone and band have separate photon blocks ...
stone has target/refraction/reflection/caustics/dispersion ... the band
just reflection. I guess that's okay because I like how the photons off
the band looks on the tile ground plane. Look closer and you can see
some caustics/dispersion in the stone.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'work.png' (516 KB)