POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I wonder why : Re: I wonder why Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:18:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I wonder why
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 12 Sep 2012 09:24:25
Message: <50508d09$1@news.povray.org>

> My best guess is that most computer lusers are so stupid that MS Word is
> the only document format that they know exists, so recruiters just cater
> to that.

You are an IT geek.  They are recruiters.  You know and understand
computers.  They know and understand HR concepts.  Just because they
don't share your deep understanding of computers doesn't mean they're
stupid.  Just like the fact that you don't understand the first thing
about going on an interview or selling yourself means you're stupid.

It would really do you a ton of good to stop using hyperbole and to try
to view the world with an open mind, and not have so many preconceived
notions about it.