POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I wonder why : Re: I wonder why Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I wonder why
From: scott
Date: 12 Sep 2012 07:25:58
Message: <50507146$1@news.povray.org>
> The reality is harder: they will take your CV, edit it to add the
> required functionality needed by their customer and submit it.
> If it raises interest, they will set up a meeting for your recruitment.
> The most honest (...) will at least told you 3 minutes before the
> meeting with the customer to acknolegde even if you do not understand
> ("do not say no to the customer, we will deal with it later if it
> works"): so yes, you did not know, but you have an first hand experience
> of lunar gravity.

You can use this to your advantage though, the recruiter likely has a
much better idea of what the company is looking for so can help you out
to tailor your CV for that company. When I got my current job the
recruiter called me after seeing my CV and we spent about an hour
talking about what I'd done in my previous job and which bits he thought
I should really mention on the CV. I got more information from him about
the job than I could have ever got from an advert on a website.