POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Preparedness : Re: Analysis Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:28:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Analysis
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 8 Sep 2012 12:41:00
Message: <504b751c$1@news.povray.org>
>> You must be looking at very different "marketing copy" than the stuff
>> I've seen.
>
> That's because you're not looking at marketing copy for products
> marketed to technical people. Look at some ads for computers on Amazon.

Unfortunately Dell figured out that I'm the head of the UK IT
department. (Hell, I *am* the UK IT department!) Hence, every single
frigging month they mail me an A4 pamphlet telling me about all the
fantastic stuff they can sell me.

No technical detail ANYWHERE! >_<

Seriously, you're telling me your stuff will revolutionise by business,
but you can't actually articulate WHY?

But wait a minute... I'm not there now. Ah! Now all their junkmail will
be returned to sender. Oh, this makes me very happy. :-D