POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Preparedness : Re: Analysis Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Analysis
From: andrel
Date: 11 Sep 2012 11:53:51
Message: <504F5E95.2050507@gmail.com>
On 6-9-2012 21:05, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>>> The thing is, I can't think of any career that makes use of an ability
>>> to memorise and apply pointless algorithms...
>>
>> Off the top of my head:
>
>> research
>
> Seriously? That's a career? Talk about "vague"...

Not much more than: data-analist, programmer, or even farmer.
FYI when asked what my job is, 'researcher' is my most common reply.

Bio-informatics/bio-statistics would also fit your description.

--
Women are the canaries of science. When they are underrepresented
it is a strong indication that non-scientific factors play a role