POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Preparedness : Re: Analysis Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Analysis
From: scott
Date: 7 Sep 2012 05:41:24
Message: <5049c144$1@news.povray.org>
> I've gone through rounds where I was eliminated from consideration at the
> first round as well.  It's not unusual.

+1 from me. I applied to numerous jobs where I heard *nothing* back,
then the ones that replied and said no straight away, then the ones who
gave me a telephone interview and said no afterwards, then the one that
said that they weren't sure about me, but would interview me if I paid
my own travel (it was in a different country). Then the ones where you
actually get to have a real interview and it seems to have gone well but
they still say no. It's completely normal, what is not normal is to
apply for one or two jobs and then get one of them straight away.