POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google is your friend : Nope Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  Nope
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 6 Sep 2012 15:02:28
Message: <5048f344$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/09/2012 02:19 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> Surprisingly, the interview actually seemed to go fairly well - although
> I doubt they'll be offering me the job anytime soon.

Well there's a surprise - I just got a call telling me they won't be
offering me the job.

You all saw that, right? I called it. :-P

Actually, I guess the surprising thing is the recruiter calling me at
nearly 8pm to tell me this... What the hell are those guys' office
hours?! o_O

Well, I'm not real surprised, and I didn't *really* want to work in
Oxford anyway, so...