POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Preparedness : Re: Analysis Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Analysis
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 6 Sep 2012 11:55:37
Message: <5048c779$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 06 Sep 2012 10:34:14 +0100, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> OK, so it's worse than I thought. It appears that not only did I not get
> the job, I didn't even make it to the second round of interviews.

That happens a lot.  And there will be times where you might get to a
second and even a third interview and still not get the job.

That's how this works.

> Looks like I might just be doomed to unemployment forever. :-(

Oh, FFS, Andrew - I've not had full-time permanent work for 16 months.
You've been officially unemployed for what, a week?

It takes more than a handful of interviews sometimes to find a job.  You
describe yourself as "old" (hint, you're not), but you act like a
teenager who needs instant gratification on absolutely everything!

Now, don't despair, just move on to the next interview - and the next,
and the next, until you find the right job.

Jim