POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Move with the times : Re: Move with the times Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:29:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Move with the times
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 6 Sep 2012 09:25:30
Message: <5048a44a$1@news.povray.org>

>>> Damn. And here I was thinking that's what people watch the news and read
>>> newspapers for...
>>
>> Not WHILE they are being shot at!
>>
>> Did you miss the part where I said that "There were lots of people _in
>> that theater_ who wanted to know what the heck was going on."
>
> And I thought the only people who use electronic communications rather
> than running for their lives are the people who write those IRC quotes
> on bash.org :-P

Ok, maybe being shot at was a little exageration.  The shooting happened
outside the back entrance.

Premier is on stage giving her speech.  Slight commotion is heard
backstage.  Plain clothes police officers rush her off stage.  Uniformed
cops appear everywhere...  Everyone - including the 5 tv channels
covering the event - goes "Whuh?" *Tweet* *Tweet* *Tweet*