POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Preparedness : Analysis Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:33:33 EDT (-0400)
  Analysis
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 6 Sep 2012 05:26:15
Message: <50486c37$1@news.povray.org>
On 24/08/2012 05:29 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>>> /Clearly/ I don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of
>>> getting this job.
>>
>> Holy hell... I think they might actually hire me! o_O
>
> I just got a letter today.
>
> Apparently I am not good enough. (!)
>
> At this point, I'm stunned. I seriously can't imagine what more I could
> have done...
>
> Oh well, I guess I'm back to being bereft of hope.

Dear Andrew,

I write further to your telephone conversation with me and wanted to
provide you with the feedback you requested.

Firstly, I should mention that there has been a vast response to our
advert and a high calibre of candidates.

Following our first round of interviews, it was our intention to create
a shortlist of candidates to progress to second.  Unfortunately on this
occasion we made the decision not to progress your application further.
  The reasons for this are in relation to your skills set, whilst you
demonstrate some good skills we felt that this was more toward technical
development rather than web based business development.

Thank you for contacting us and I wish you well in your future search
for employment.