POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google is your friend : Re: Google is your friend Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Google is your friend
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Sep 2012 16:10:14
Message: <50450ea6$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/2/2012 12:52, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> is at 3pm on a Friday afternoon. I hate to imagine what rush hour is like. (!)

Around here, 3PM on a friday afternoon is the most rushing of rush hour. By
5PM, everyone has already left early for the day.

> None of this is stuff you want to say in a formal interview. So the question
> is... what the heck am I going to tell these guys? They're offering a job
> that's almost impossible to commute to, coding in a language I dislike. So
> why the heck did I apply?

They won't ask you why you applied. If they do, tell them "because I'm
interested in learning new things and I am confident I can do the job." Let
them make an offer before you turn it down.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"