POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Move with the times : Re: Move with the times Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Move with the times
From: andrel
Date: 3 Sep 2012 16:15:09
Message: <50450FCE.6000709@gmail.com>
On 3-9-2012 22:00, Darren New wrote:
> On 9/2/2012 15:47, Tim Cook wrote:
>> On 2012-09-02 13:36, Darren New wrote:
>>> We have those. They're called Tablet PCs. They were a commercial
>>> failure, but I love mine. :-)
>>
>> Ditto. Only thing that'd be be better is if it were thinner, and had
>> higher
>> resolution.
>
> No. What would make it better is if the touch screen also served as a
> flat-bed scanner. ;-)

Why on earth would you want to do that? The thing is meant for a
paperless society.
Or do you want to copy data from one machine to the other by stacking
them with facing screens? And why do the words *touch* screen and
flat-*bed* suddenly suggest something else.

--
Women are the canaries of science. When they are underrepresented
it is a strong indication that non-scientific factors play a role