POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Batman: Arkham City : Re: Batman: Arkham City Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Batman: Arkham City
From: Darren New
Date: 1 Sep 2012 14:32:25
Message: <504254b9$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-ways-arkham-city-proves-im-under-qualified-to-be-batman/

Typically Cracked amusing.

Altho I must admit I think the game is more Batman-ish solely because
there's no need to reveal the guy under the mask in any sort of way. Since
it's interactive, there doesn't need to be any artificial emotion injected
into the story.

> The games are also fun and addictive to play. The combat system is really
> well done and it's fun to engage in fights just for the cinematic feeling
> to it.

They're definitely some of my favorite games ever, and Arkham City really
takes everything Arkham Asylum did right and squares it.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"