POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yellow Magic : Re: Yellow Magic Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:27:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yellow Magic
From: Ive
Date: 29 Aug 2012 07:05:29
Message: <503df779@news.povray.org>
Am 29.08.2012 12:11, schrieb clipka:
> Am 29.08.2012 07:42, schrieb Ive:
> 11 steps will do if you make use of three color channels per frame :)

Of course [heading my forehead with my fist] thats brilliant. With only
11 animation frames a range from lets say 380nm to 700nm can be covered.

BTW I'm aware that POV-Ray internally assumes sRGB primaries for
iridescence and color->grayscale conversion. Is there anything else
internally hard-coded that expects sRGB?

-Ive