POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Moon landing conspiracy theories : Re: Moon landing conspiracy theories Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moon landing conspiracy theories
From: Warp
Date: 27 Aug 2012 07:44:14
Message: <503b5d8e@news.povray.org>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU

As I have commented elsethread, I'm a strong believer in order and justice,
and firmly against personal revenge, vigilantism and taking matters into
your own hands, when we have a legal judiciary system that upholds basic
human rights. Punching someone in the face because you don't like them,
or because they are acting like an asshole, is not something I approve of.

*However*, in this particular case I'm *really* tempted to make an
exception to these principles, even if it makes me a hypocrite. Man,
did that asshole deserve the punch in the face.

--
                                                          - Warp