POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Preparedness : Re: Fatality Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fatality
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 26 Aug 2012 02:21:06
Message: <5039c052$1@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 20:11:17 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> On 8/24/2012 14:41, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> So in my case (and as yours) - it's their loss.
>
> An astute observation.
>
> Or maybe the boss' nephew just lost his job and asked to cut to the
> front of the line.

I know that didn't happen in my case - they called a former coworker
(who'd already been eliminated in an earlier round), talked to him for an
extra 30 minutes, told him again that he was not up for consideration,
and then closed the position without filling it.

But that certainly could be the case in Andy's situation.

Jim