POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Preparedness : Re: Preparedness Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Preparedness
From: Invisible
Date: 21 Aug 2012 06:52:51
Message: <50336883@news.povray.org>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exMCfpUG5r4

>> (How
>> do you get over the fact that your audience doesn't give a damn, for
>> example?)
>
> If you're positively excited about it, you might have a chance.

Perhaps. But it's difficult to come across as excited and passionate
when you're terrified to your mortal core.

> Best advice when standing in front of a crowd looking at you: Find a
> friendly face. (And then talk to that face, or whatever other friendly
> ones you can find. Don't address the audience - address the individual
> people sitting there.)

I don't know, man. If you're in a small gathering of people and you're
having a private conversation with just one of them, that might come
across as rude.