POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 3.7rc6 on Raspberry PI, with/without openexr image artifacts : Re: 3.7rc6 on Raspberry PI, with/without openexr image artifacts Server Time
17 May 2024 07:43:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.7rc6 on Raspberry PI, with/without openexr image artifacts
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 18 Aug 2012 03:35:52
Message: <502f45d8$1@news.povray.org>
Le 17/08/2012 23:26, Dave nous fit lire :
> On 8/17/2012 2:58 PM, Le_Forgeron wrote:
>> Le 17/08/2012 20:28, Dave nous fit lire :
>>> pnginfo displays the same info for both PNG's:
>>
>> Nothing shocking here, the platform & compiler are in the comments, but
>> not the configure's options.
>>

> I took all defaults. povray --V (for the openexr version) gives the
> output below. The only thing I added for the non-openexr version was
> '--without-openexr':

My bad. I was stating that the image-info/comment only uses the build
architecture and the compiler, not any other configure option.

I trust you about the fact that both png had the same comments, and it's
rather normal. (due to the fact that povray does not push into the
comment any data about it's configure's option)