POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lots of statistics : Re: C# Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: C#
From: clipka
Date: 16 Aug 2012 12:16:36
Message: <502d1ce4$1@news.povray.org>
Am 16.08.2012 10:38, schrieb Invisible:

> I doubt Eiffel has half as many libraries as C# though. Like most
> well-designed languages, it never really took off.

I'd dare say, "like most (if not all) languages with well-intended
simple and elegant design" - and that it's /because/ of this design that
they never really took off. Because its simplicity limits its usefulness
for particular use cases, and the elegancy (of the whole smash) goes
down the drain once you add extensions (including, but not limited to,
libraries) to make it useful.