POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lots of statistics : Re: C# Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: C#
From: Invisible
Date: 15 Aug 2012 06:05:29
Message: <502b7469$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/08/2012 01:08 PM, Invisible wrote:
> I think perhaps my biggest criticism of C# is that there doesn't seem to
> be an introduction anywhere. I can read about isolated features of the
> language on MSDN, but nowhere can I seem to find a coherent introduction...

I downloaded the C# "language specification". Rather than being an
actual specification (which would usually be a dense, incomprehensible
document supplying a rigorous mathematical definition of the language
for use by compiler implementers), it seems that /this/ is the
comprehensible introduction that actually explains stuff. Weird...