POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Moonlit sky : Moonlit sky Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Moonlit sky
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 13 Aug 2012 15:04:17
Message: <50294fb1@news.povray.org>
So yesterday I added moonlight to my fastcl.. fastsky system (clouds are
now only a small part of it, actually :))

However, while watching the real sky, I realized I had to add something
else too: light polution.

So here is a completely unrealistic picture of an uninhabited island
with lots of light polution!
..and a slightly more realistic version, without light polution :)

cu!
--
ZK

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lightpolution.jpg' (134 KB) Download 'clearsky.jpg' (136 KB)

Preview of image 'lightpolution.jpg'
lightpolution.jpg

Preview of image 'clearsky.jpg'
clearsky.jpg