POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lots of statistics : Re: C# Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: C#
From: Darren New
Date: 13 Aug 2012 10:51:58
Message: <5029148e$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/13/2012 5:08, Invisible wrote:
> On 13/08/2012 12:56 PM, Invisible wrote:
>> Still, not liking C# isn't going to change the fact that it is
>> (apparently) the most popular programming language now... :-P
>
> I think perhaps my biggest criticism of C# is that there doesn't seem to be
> an introduction anywhere. I can read about isolated features of the language
> on MSDN, but nowhere can I seem to find a coherent introduction...

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/C_Sharp_Programming

Second or third hit on google: free book.

Otherwise, drop by the book store and browse around until you find one you
like. The language is popular enough for there to be dozens in any given store.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"