POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The end of an era : Re: The end of an era Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The end of an era
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 9 Aug 2012 12:30:16
Message: <5023e598$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 12:17:05 -0400, Cousin Ricky wrote:

> If you doubt this, recall how they're all screaming up and down for
> domestic drilling, because we need to be energy independent, yet when an
> amendment was introduced to keep the domestic oil in the USA, it was
> voted down--by the Republicans.

That doesn't surprise me one bit.  The Republican agenda is simple:  Vote
for whatever Obama is against, and vote against whatever Obama is for.
Then blame him for failing to move things forward.

IOW, blame Obama for not being a Republican or not holding to Republican
values.  If only he would believe what they believe, then there'd be no
problem.  Other than we'd have Republican values dictating policy.

Jim