POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I should not have looked it up. : Re: I should not have looked it up. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I should not have looked it up.
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 8 Aug 2012 13:27:04
Message: <5022a168$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 02:31:30 +0200, clipka wrote:

> Am 07.08.2012 23:36, schrieb Jim Henderson:
>
>> Fortunately, he's on the wrong end of a lawsuit now, and hopefully
>> he'll be convicted.
>
> Sounds like that would be the /right/ end of a lawsuit then...

Indeed, though from his perspective, I'm sure he doesn't see it that way.

It would be nice, though, if he were convicted of something that would
actually *put* him on one of his chain gangs.

Just like it would perhaps be appropriate if our former VP had to go
through the torture he approved.  That whole "do unto others" golden rule
comes to mind, seems he didn't really take that to heart.  (Oh, right, he
doesn't have one ;) )

But in some instances, there really is no justice.

Jim