POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I should not have looked it up. : Re: I should not have looked it up. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:27:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I should not have looked it up.
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 7 Aug 2012 20:42:41
Message: <5021b601$1@news.povray.org>
Le 2012-08-07 13:10, Jim Henderson a écrit :
> On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 07:58:23 -0400, Francois Labreque wrote:
>
>> Le 2012-08-04 17:59, Jim Henderson a écrit :
>>> "Natural Born [American] Citizen" is used to denote someone who
>>> received their citizenship by being born here.
>>
>> Unless, of course, their father was a Kenyan student.
>
> Um, no, Obama was actually born in Hawaii.
>
> (Or are you making a joke?)
>
> Jim

Yes, it was a weak attempt at humor.

I loves me a good conspiracy theory, so I've been following the birther
movement from the get go.  From the first lawsuits by Philip Berg,
Hillary clinton's "as far as I know" attempt at a smear campaign during
her primary run against Obama, the Orly Taitz fiascos, the 6.023x10E23
articles in World Net Daily.  The Donald's attempting to join in on the
bandwagon and getting egg in the face, The Arizona Secretary of State
(who in a totally unrelated matter is Romney's campaign manager in AZ)
who asked the Hawaii government to produce the original birth
certificate, the Hawaii government asking for proff that he was really
the Arizona Secretary of State, Sheriff Joe's staff paid vacation^W^W
fact-finding mission to Hawaii, etc...

This is all more hilarious than the moon-landing oaxers or the 9/11
truthers.