POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The search continues : Re: The search continues Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:31:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The search continues
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 6 Aug 2012 15:41:15
Message: <50201ddb@news.povray.org>
> It is but in this inclement climate short sightedness is the order of
> the day. :-(

In /this/ climate? Damn, and here I was thinking this has been the story
of my /entire career/, long before things went thermonuclear.

It seems that in general companies are only interested in what's
happening /right now/, and anything further out than that is irrelevant.

> Contracting is not an easy option but you might think about it while you
> are waiting to find a permanent job. It does supply an income.
> If you feel that you cannot get a job locally and you don't want to be
> on the dole. It is the another option.

I very much doubt I have the vast organisational skills required to pull
this off.