POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube : Re: YouTube Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:16:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YouTube
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 5 Aug 2012 14:52:24
Message: <501ec0e8$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/4/2012 12:31 PM, Darren New wrote:
> On 8/4/2012 11:03, Patrick Elliott wrote:
>>>
>>> Does stuff like Speed Racer count as anime?
>>>
>> New one, or older one?
>
> I meant the original. I wasn't trying to be picky. I was just wondering
> if that counts as "anime" to most anime fans, or whether there really
> needed to be tentacles involved or something. :-)

I think you are confusing Anime and Hentai. lol

And, the later only has tentacles in older, or those still following
such conventions, ones, along with a lot of blurring, due to some idiot
idea that its literally OK to show damn near anything other than
genitals. How they can have special sex apps for phones to meet up for
it, and some of the insane live shows they do, which involves sex in
front of studio audiences, and still feel that they need to "blur"
certain bits, is something I will never understand, at all. but, at
least, for the most part, they are getting past the whole, "We can't
show the guy at all, so... hmm, how are you are drawing tentacles?" :p