POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The search continues : Re: The search continues Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The search continues
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 4 Aug 2012 18:58:45
Message: <501da925$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

This:

> Only a
> tiny fraction of the people here live in the same country.

and this:

> - I live in a different city.

are actually partly played out by this:

> - I'm at a different life stage. (They're all married with children, for
> example.)

You don't have family. You don't own a house. That means it's physically
easier for you to move than for them. Put out an EU-wide search for the
websites and check the intresting jobs that you find. See where they
are, and then check the environment out there. What activities/hobbies
etc are available, how are people out there, how does the place look
like. Just think if you could see yourself living there, even for a
small while. If yes, apply. If you don't like living there, just move
back. At least you'll have more experience and at the next interviews
you can say you've worked - or at least checked - at <name the place here>.

-Aero