POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The search continues : Re: The search continues Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:28:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The search continues
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Aug 2012 18:43:54
Message: <501da5aa$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/4/2012 15:04, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> - I'm the one and only computer guy in a company full of lab guys.

All the better. They only have one person to recommend when their new boss
says "hey, were there any computer guys laid off?"

> - I live in a different city.

You may have to ease yourself out of your comfort zone.

> - I'm at a different life stage. (They're all married with children, for
> example.)

That doesn't matter for jobs.

> I've never really fitted in at work.

See #1.

No, really, print up some business cards and pass out a few to everyone at
work with your personal cell phone number on them. Let the folks you work
with, your local friends, etc pass them around.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"