POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The end of an era : Re: The end of an era Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The end of an era
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 4 Aug 2012 15:43:55
Message: <501d7b7b$1@news.povray.org>

> The CEO is dumbstruck. He simply has no reply. He had absolutely NO IDEA
> we had just secured new work. He didn't know the half of what it would
> cost. When we asked questions, he simply could not answer. He was unable
> to provide any justification.

On the company's website, you should be able to find last year's
financial report.  By law they have to list anyone who holds more than
5% of the company's stock.  e-Mail your little story to each of those
and see your CEO quickly share the same fate as you.

If your version of the facts holds up, this man has no business running
a company.