POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The search continues : Re: The search continues Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:37:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The search continues
From: Stephen
Date: 4 Aug 2012 11:11:19
Message: <501d3b97$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/08/2012 2:44 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> What I /never/ found /any/ of is jobs anywhere near I live, with words
> like "junior" or "trainee" or "graduate" in the title. It's as if these
> jobs somehow don't exist or simply aren't advertised.

Even if they did you would not get one. How many juniors or trainees are
your age? Graduate means just graduated, straight out of education with
little or no experience. At your age you are expected to have moved on.
So if there is no suitable work in Milton Keynes and you don't want to
be on the dole for the rest of your life, follow in Dick Whittington's
footsteps.

Jobserve shows up 134 permie syst admin jobs within 25 miles of Milton

https://www.jobserve.com/gb/en/JobSearch.aspx?shid=0BF70FE01CD75DCD2D

The first one to show up is in Milton Keynes

https://www.jobserve.com/gb/en/search-jobs-in-Milton-Keynes,-Buckinghamshire,-United-Kingdom/IS-SUPPORT-ENGINEER-JUNIOR-SYSTEM-ADMIN-SQL-SERVER-SQL-IIS-E9FB46DC23BF81E1/

--
Regards
     Stephen