POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The end of an era : Re: The end of an era Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:36:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The end of an era
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 4 Aug 2012 04:59:49
Message: <501ce485$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/08/2012 07:05 PM, nemesis wrote:
> ok, this was a decent WTF.  It packs more drama than in waggy's dissertation
> tale.

It's been one hell of a rollercoaster ride. Every time you think nothing
else can possibly happen... something else happens. I tried to bring
that out, but one short page of text can't really convey 5 months of ups
and downs.

> why don't you apply for a position of writer for magazines or blogs or
> something?  You can show them your long curriculum here in p.o-t.
>
> oh, wait...

Bukkake.

[The Wikipedia article has pictures now.]

Or perhaps that should be "anime"...

> anyway, good luck.

Yeah. I'll need it...