POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The end of an era : Re: The end of an era Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:30:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The end of an era
From: Stephen
Date: 3 Aug 2012 16:05:40
Message: <501c2f14$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/08/2012 2:08 PM, Invisible wrote:
> OK, so I'm probably not supposed to tell you this, but I'm going to tell
> you anyway...

It is not necessarily the end of the world. Quite a few years ago I was
made redundant from a job that I had had for twelve years, It was a
great shock.  But I was forced to change and I did. I even went to the
other side of the world to improve my employability (is that even a
word?). It is time to expand your horizons. And it could work out for
you, if you take your chances.

--
Regards
     Stephen