POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I should not have looked it up. : Re: I should not have looked it up. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I should not have looked it up.
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Aug 2012 12:50:32
Message: <501c0158@news.povray.org>
On 8/2/2012 1:01, Invisible wrote:
> I thought that when a paper is "published" that just means that it goes into
> some journal which can only be purchased for thousands of pounds per issue?

In addition, the school itself gets a copy of the thesis (or many copies)
and they wind up in the department or library or something. Certainly when
the student publishes a thesis, the school isn't going to fail to have a
vanity copy.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"