POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube : Re: YouTube Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:28:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YouTube
From: Tim Cook
Date: 30 Jul 2012 19:20:24
Message: <501716b8$1@news.povray.org>
They're doing a reboot of Sailor Moon next year, I hear.

Haven't really watched any new anime lately.  Last Exile's 2nd series
was disappointing.  I think the one I watched before that was Hourou
Musukou, which is nice, then K-ON!!.  Used to watch at least a few each
new season...ah well.

Looking through my stuff...yeah.  It's been a while since my anime kick.
  Three favourite series are still Haibane Renmei, Mushishi, and Dennou
Coil, though there are a few others I could recommend on quality, too.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.sjcook.com