POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Old music : Re: Old music Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old music
From: Warp
Date: 29 Jul 2012 06:27:06
Message: <50150ffa@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> The definition of mediocre is something ordinary, of medium value: it doesn't
> kinda sucks, but isn't outstanding in any way.

I still don't fully get it, but whatever.

As for "outstanding", JB certainly stands out in being one of the most hated
musicians alive today. If that's not outstanding, I don't know what is... :P

Why JB? There's probably not a single music video (with more than 10 views)
on youtube that doesn't have a reference to JB. (If it's a piece of music
considered good, someone will inevitably complain that why is JB so popular
and this isn't. If it's a really bad piece of music, someone will inevitably
use the old tired joke of "still better than JB" which has been seen about
a million times.)

--
                                                          - Warp