POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Telling a good story : Re: Telling a good story Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Telling a good story
From: Stephen
Date: 26 Jul 2012 17:03:58
Message: <5011b0be$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/07/2012 9:02 AM, Invisible wrote:

> 2001 starts nowhere, goes nowhere, and ends up nowhere. It's almost
> /literally/ a series of random shots with no connecting narrative at
> all. (Except the middle part on the space station. /That/ almost makes
> sense.)

The book has more of a beginning, middle and end than the film. I've
just finished listening to the audiobooks of 2001 & 2010.
BTW do you drive through Northampton on the way home from work? On
Monday or Tuesday I saw someone who looked like you in my rear view
mirror when I was stopped at traffic lights.

--
Regards
     Stephen