POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Favorite Olympic Sport? : Re: Favorite Olympic Sport? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Favorite Olympic Sport?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 24 Jul 2012 18:29:35
Message: <500f21cf$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 22:16:27 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 24/07/2012 9:35 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> Oh! No, I just thought it a good idea of yours to go to another
>>> continent while they are on.
>>
>> <relief> - here I was afraid you were saying you didn't want to meet us
>> after all. ;)
>
> What! Are you coming over? Of course I would love to meet up.

Sadly, no - I thought you were saying that you were coming over here
during the London games.

Flights for us were really cheap during the 2002 games, and we were there
during the games here.

>>> I a contract at Mercedes HPP now. So maybe my favourite sport should
>>> be F1 racing.
>>
>> LOL
>>
> I feel like a fish out of water. Today I was finding excuses not to go
> to a race, next year, to do some User testing. Although there was talk
> of going to Mercedes MGP to steal a few ideas. That I could live with.

:)

Just started a new contract this week - and new products to learn (and an
old one to refresh my memory on).  :)

Jim