POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another Consequence of Military Service : Re: Another Consequence of Military Service Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Consequence of Military Service
From: Stephen
Date: 23 Jul 2012 17:02:17
Message: <500dbbd9$1@news.povray.org>
On 23/07/2012 9:46 PM, clipka wrote:

> If you /do/ pay close attention, there's no shooting at all (not from
> the player's side at any rate); "only" some heavy punching, kicking and
> tazing going on.

No attention is needed to see that there was no shooting so I must have
been using artistic licence. :-P
There was some heavy jumping going on. At least that is what we, in my
youth, called it when someone went in for a throw and his opponent
jumped over him pretending that he had been thrown.
That video is a poor advertisment for the game. IM(NS)HO

--
Regards
     Stephen