POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Favorite Olympic Sport? : Favorite Olympic Sport? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Favorite Olympic Sport?
From: James Holsenback
Date: 22 Jul 2012 13:38:35
Message: <500c3a9b$1@news.povray.org>
Anybody getting anxious for the Olympics to start? Well I am ... since I
was a track & field man throughout school (pole vault and long jump)
I'll be watching those events ... the Women's pole vault could be quite
good this time around. I was looking through the event's schedule and
didn't see much else I care for ... well maybe some football (of the
round kind) What about the rest of you?