POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another Consequence of Military Service : Re: Another Consequence of Military Service Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Consequence of Military Service
From: Stephen
Date: 22 Jul 2012 03:46:38
Message: <500bafde$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/07/2012 12:01 AM, Darren New wrote:

> I'm not sure what you think whooshed. Did you watch the video to the end?

What went over my head was the link between the hypocrisy of “We come in
peace, shoot to kill” and the psychopathic behaviour of Adam Jensen.
Yes I did watch it to the end and the only thing that struck me was the
crappiness of the fighting. Block-pause-strike, even the 2D Prince of
Persia was more fluid.
Not true that that was the only thing. The misogyny was unsettling too.

--
Regards
     Stephen